You are now able to track time to a task owned by another user.
Examples where this may be necessary:
- When meeting task is created in a job and everybody tracks time against that meeting task.
- If you help out on somebodies task and track some time against with them.
Follow these steps:
1. Find the task you want to track time on, select "Start Tracking" from the Actions (3 dots) menu.
2. The clock will turn green, as it does when you track your own tasks.
3. If another user is tracking a task, the clock will look blue to you.
4. If you start tracking time to that task at the same time, the clock will then turn green.
***Note*** that time will be counted for both tracking users.
TIP: Simply mouse over the blue clock to see who is tracking time on your task.
TIP: Click on the task to view information on everyone tracking time to an individual task.