These settings can only be modified by an administrator
This includes settings for your Opportunities / Jobs and how they relate to the following:
- Signed Opportunity Display Name: Choose the name you want to use in your industry/ company for project/job/order/case. Please use the singular form of word.
- Next Opportunity/Job Number: Choose the job number you want to start numbering from as it relates to another app you may be using. This will keep your systems in sync with each other.
- Opportunity Billable by Default: Choose if the billing rate for this opportunity will be billable or non-billable by default.
- Budget Warning Threshold: The level at which Magnetic will alert you regarding jobs/ opportunities which have gone overtime or financial budget. Click on the "Deactivate" button to deactivate this feature.\
- Require Opportunity or Job on Tasks: Any task created needs to have an associated Job or Opportunity
Follow the steps below access these settings:
- Hover the mouse cursor over your name.
- Click on Company Settings.
- Click on Opportunity / Job.
- Change your settings.
See the screenshot below: