Magnetic wants to save you time and make you more efficient in your day-to-day activities.
Tags can be used as quick flagging to differentiate.
E.g. Add the tag "Timing Plan" to certain tasks. Then you can print a timing plan of only those tagged tasks.
- You have 50 tasks in a list and tag 20 with "Timing Plan". Then you can search for tasks in Job X tagged with "Timing Plan", then print that timing plan.
You can also add tags to the following:
To add a tag to a job, follow these steps:
- Type in the name of the job you want to find in the Global Search box.
- Click on Edit
- Add the relevant tags in the tags section (in the example below tags are 2023, july and design)
- Go to your jobs list view
- Perform a search with the following filters:
- Select tags from the dropdown menu.
- And in the box next to it type in one of the tags you want to filter according to which you want to search.
- All the jobs with that specific tag should be listed on the screen.
- If you scroll to the bottom of the screen, you will see the option to export this list as a CSV file or a PDF file.