Cloning tasks allow you to quickly add a group of tasks as part of a template project / job.
This is useful when you want to use all or some of the tasks from a previous job for the new job.
Follow the steps below to clone tasks from one job into another:
- Select the job you want to clone tasks from.
- You can select multiple tasks by clicking on a white space on each of those tasks.
- When the tasks are selected, the color of the tasks will be darker.
- Hover over the "bulk Actions" dropdown menu at the top of the screen.
- You will see several options Bulk Action Options on this menu.
- Select the "Clone" option. (see screenshot below)
- A "Move Task to Opportunity / Job" screen will open on your screen.
- Enter the name of the Opportunity / Job you want to clone the tasks into.
- Check the tick box if you want to choose a new owner for the tasks.
- Save to clone the tasks into that job. (The task that you're cloning from will remain unaffected)
Once you've selected your tasks, choose the "Clone" option
Specify the name of the opportunity/project