Activating this feature restricts the ability to bill only selected customers and suppliers by Account Administrators.
Follow these steps to activate this feature:
- Hover your mouse cursor over your name.
- Click on Company Settings.
- Click on Finance
- Check the "Only Approved Customers and Suppliers can be billed" setting
- Next, you must select all the customers that are approved.
- Go to Global Search and type in the name of the company that you want to edit.
- A screen with all the search results will appear.
- Click on Company.
- Click on the company name you want to select.
- The company profile will open.
- Click on the edit icon.
- Scroll down till you see the tick box: "Approved Accounts Customer" and "Approved Accounts Supplier" and tick those boxes.
- Next time when issuing accounts, you will only be able to select companies that are Approved customers/suppliers
See the screenshots below:
Enabling approved customers and supplier settings in Company settings:
Enabling a company as a Approved accounts customer or Approved Accounts supplier: