In Magnetic you can get an overview of what is happening with your Job/ Project on the Dashboard.
Follow these steps to access the job dashboard:
- Click on Jobs.
- Click on the name of the Job or View Job icon in the actions menu
Basic Understanding the Dashboard WidgetsBudget
- Gives you all of the budget (cost estimate) related information of the job.Scheduling
- Gives you the breakdown of hours, estimates vs actuals, tasks and if you're overservicing on the job (spending more time/hours than planned for)Financials
- Gives you billing(Tax invoice) information including your Net/Gross Margins
TIP: You can see the relevant calculations by hovering over most information sections, for example:
Actions Menu: Additional available job actions
Job Dashboard Tabs: Additional project info on your dashboard, explained below:
Dashboard - Summarized Budget, Schedule and Financial information on the job.
Details - Summarized Job details including rate card info, tags, watchers and custom fields
Activity - Activity that has taken place on the job, including logs, comments, briefs etc.
Tasks - Tasks associated with the job as well as summary of the open/completed tasks and the estimated/tracked time.
Finance - A finance summary/overview of the job including all of the associated accounts on the job. Click on each section (CEs/TIs etc) to see the specific accounts.
TIP: You can hover over each heading (cost estimate, schedule, hours, etc) to get a description of what the total is made up of.
Click the "Change View"
button and select "Remaining Billing"
to get a detailed look into budget/overservicing/billing metrics on the job
- Any linked sub-opportunities and jobs
- Any files uploaded and linked to the job